Veneers In Daphne, AL
Are you unhappy with shape, color, or alignment of your teeth? Do you have gaps between your teeth? If you answered yes to any of the questions, the veneers may be a suitable way to enhance the appearance of your teeth.
What are veneers?
Veneers are thin porcelain facings (about the thickness of your finger nail) that are bonded to the front side of your front teeth to give them cosmetic enhancements. Veneers can have an immediate improvement of the way your smile looks and could be just the treatment option that is needed to give your smile a makeover.
Are veneers the right choice for you? Call us at 251-621-1301 to make an appointment to schedule an exam.
What are the steps involved in getting veneers?
1. Consult that includes complete examination and evaluation of your teeth and smile.
2. A conversation with our doctors that allows you to address the concerns you have with your teeth and smile.
3. Explaination of suggested treatment options that are available to treat your teeth properly
4. Upper and lower impressions will be taken along with photos to properly study so that we can construct very precise dental veneers for you.
1. Teeth are prepared for veneers
2. Impressions are taken
3. Temporary veneers are fabricated and cemented with temporary cement.
1. Permanted veneers are fitted and adjusted.
2. Veneers are cemented into place.
3. Final photographs are taken
Veneers last for a very long time if they are cared for properly and will provide both beautiful and natural feeling enhancements to you smile.
Are You Unhappy With Your Teeth And Would Like to Enhance The Beauty Of Your Smile? Southern Dentistry in Daphne, AL Can Help!
Call 251-621-1301 Today To Schedule Your Next Consultation!